￼ 19:30 Wednesday 8th February 2012 Rochestown Park Hotel, Cork.
Registration on the night. All are welcome, you don’t need to be an ISA member to attend Feel free to bring a colleague.
PROFILE OF SPEAKERS:
Mr Andre Michel Skillpad, Quebec, Canada
Andre Michel has 25 years of successful automation project delivery in a wide variety of industries on projects of all scales. His Experience includes:
• Management of preliminary design, detail engineering, construction, commissioning and start-up of projects in many industries
• Application of project management methodology, tools and techniques for the management of automation projects
• Coordination of multi-discipline teams
• Specification, evaluation, selection and purchase of automation equipment
• Specification, installation and programming of distributed control system (DCS), PLC, instruments, control elements (including electrical or pneumatic equipment).
• Pharmaceutical experience with FDA regulation, GMP, GAMP 5, CFR 21 Part 11 and Validation
Andre has been a member of ISA since 2001 and has been active at the Section, Dis- trict, Division and Society level of the ISA. Andre is currently the President-Elect of the ISA Montreal Section, where he has held roles of Secretary and Professional Devel- opment Chair. In these roles Andre has developed partnerships with REAI (the organi- zation of Automation Manufacturers in Quebec) and RVA (Rendez Vous of Automa- tion). At a District level Andre has held the role of Leadership Development Chair and participated and presented at the 2011 District Leadership Conference in Toronto and 2010 District Leadership Conference in Montreal. Within the Food and Pharmaceutical Division (FPID) of ISA, Andre has been very active helping to develop and roll out a program of web-based seminars on Pharmaceutical Automation while also being the Newsletter Editor for the last 4 years.